Apply for Membership
BOKRIM membership is restricted to people who work directly to protect children or vulnerable adults from sexual abuse and misconduct (SAM) or who manage SAM risk. People who help people to protect children may also register.
If you would like to apply for membership, you must apply either as a SAM risk manager or as a SAM risk expert. Please choose the appropriate application below.
We may contact you to verify your involvement in SAM risk management.
A SAM Risk Manager
A SAM Risk Expert
You are a SAM Risk Manager if:
- Your organization works with minors and/or vulnerable adults
- You are involved with managing SAM risk for your organization
- You want to be confident you are managing SAM risk well
- You want to see the latest SAM risk management thinking
- You want to have practical conversations with peers facing the same challenges as you
- You want to verify your understanding by talking to trusted experts
- You are willing to share your experience to contribute to improving the practice of SAM risk management
You are a SAM Risk Expert if:
- You or your organization works with organizations that work with minors and/or vulnerable adults
- You help people and organizations to manage SAM risk
- You want to help organizations manage SAM risk well
- You want to see all the latest thinking on SAM risk management
- You want to have practical conversations with your peers and potential customers
- You want SAM Risk Managers to see and be able to trust that you are expert
- You are willing to freely share your expertise to demonstrate it and contribute to improving the practice of SAM risk management.